Using the health system pharmacy
The health system pharmacy should be your first choice for prescriptions!
They offer the best service and most cost-effective options for your medications. Refilling prescriptions is quick, easy, and does not require a visit to the pharmacy. Moving prescriptions to a health system pharmacy is also convenient, without a trip to a physical location. Read below to learn more.
Health system pharmacy locations
Southlake Retail Pharmacy
Bell Hospital Tower
Indian Creek Retail Pharmacy
Cambridge Tower A
Westwood Medical Pavilion
11300 Corporate Ave. Lenexa, KS 66219
4000 Cambridge St. Kansas City, KS 66160
10710 Nall Ave. Overland Park, KS 66211
3825 Cambridge St. Kansas City, KS 66160
2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy. Westwood, KS 66205
Acute prescriptions may be filled at the health system rate in Great Bend at the Medical Park Pharmacy (1309 Polk St., Great Bend, KS, 67530, 620-792-1221).
Manage your health system pharmacy prescriptions with MyChart.
Within MyChart’s web portal and mobile app, you can communicate with your provider and the health system pharmacy, request prescription refills, and set payment and delivery preferences. You’ll even receive notifications when your prescriptions are shipped or, for acute medications, ready to be picked up.
Click “Sign Up Now” to get started.
How to fill new prescriptions at the health system pharmacy
Simply ask your provider to send an electronic prescription to one of the health system pharmacy locations.
- For delivery, please have your provider send the prescription to the Southlake Retail Pharmacy. A pharmacist will call you with any questions about the prescription.
- For pickup, please have your provider send the prescription to Bell Hospital Tower, Indian Creek Retail Pharmacy, Cambridge Tower A, or Westwood Medical Pavilion. Please note that Southlake does not have a waiting area, so pickups are easier at other health system pharmacy locations. A pharmacist will contact you with any questions about the prescription. Effective June 1, 2024, all maintenance medications must be delivered.
How to refill an existing prescription at the health system pharmacy
Choose one of these two easy ways to request a refill through the health system pharmacy.
- Use the refill feature within MyChart.
- Call the automated refill system at 913-588-2361 and follow the prompts.
- For delivery, select Southlake.
- For pickup (acute medications only effective June 1, 2024), select from Bell Hospital Tower, Indian Creek Retail Pharmacy, Cambridge Tower A, or Westwood Medical Pavilion.
How to transfer an existing prescription from another pharmacy
Olathe Health employees will receive special instructions in early 2024 about how to transition their existing prescriptions to the health system pharmacy. Other health system employees may email MyRPh@kumc.edu about the existing prescription you would like to transfer. Be sure to include:
- Your information – full name, date of birth, home address, best phone number to reach you, and any medication allergies.
- Medication information – medication(s) to be transferred.
- Pharmacy information – name and phone number of the pharmacy where your prescription is currently on file.
- Delivery or pickup? – your preferred delivery address OR your preferred health system pharmacy pickup location (Bell Hospital Tower, Indian Creek Retail Pharmacy, Cambridge Tower A, or Westwood Medical Pavilion). Effective June 1, 2024, all maintenance medications must be delivered.
Free delivery service
Learn more about the health system pharmacy’s free delivery service to your home or another location of your choice.
Prefer to visit the pharmacy in person? You still have the option to pick up your prescriptions with the health system pharmacy. This will be available for maintenance medications through May 31, 2024; after that maintenance medications must be delivered.
Ask your provider to submit an electronic prescription to Bell Hospital Tower, Indian Creek Retail Pharmacy, Cambridge Tower A, or Westwood Medical Pavilion.
For medical questions about your health system pharmacy prescriptions – such as how to take medications, side effects to watch for, or drug interactions to avoid – a pharmacist is available for counseling 365 days a year at 913-588-2371 or email MyRPh@kumc.edu.