Use MyChart to help manage your care
When you receive care in the health system network, you can use MyChart, a mobile and web-based portal to communicate with your health system care team and see your records.
- Schedule appointments.
- Get urgent care with video visits.
- Communicate with your care team.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- See test results.
- Pay your bills and copays.
- Request or share your health records.
- Request and access records for minor children, aging parents and family members.
To use MyChart:
- Visit MyChart.KansasHealthSystem.com or
- Download the MyChart app
- Click “Sign Up Now” and provide some brief identification information.
If you have a recent bill or after-visit summary, use the access code provided. If signing up online doesn’t work for you, ask your care team to help you at your next appointment.
For help, call 913-588-4040 or email MyChart@kumc.edu.