The University of Kansas Health System is committed to a tobacco-free environment for the health and safety of our employees, patients and visitors. For employees who find the path to tobacco-free living a difficult journey, the Quit For Life tobacco cessation program can help you stop tobacco use. It’s free to all employees, regardless of benefits eligibility.
The program is a science-based, personalized approach to quitting for good. Here are some key features about how it works:
- Work directly with a Quit Coach to create your customized quit plan. Quit Coaches are trained tobacco treatment specialists who help you prepare to quit.
- Learn what to expect physically and emotionally and plan for potential cravings and triggers.
- You set your own quit date and your own pace toward a tobacco-free life.
- Schedule telephone sessions with your coach based on your availability. Quit coaches are available to support you when the time is right for you.
Get started today:
- Register at MyQuitForLife.com/QuitToday
- Call 866-QUIT-4-LIFE (866-784-8454)