Start your wellness journey
Use the tools and resources to help achieve your best health in eight pillars of wellness – from mindfulness to financial health to nutrition:
- Tracker for health data
- Customizable meal planner
- Collection of more than 500 recipes
- Individual and group challenges
- Extensive library of articles and videos
Get started today
- Visit KansasHealthSystemWellness.com and click “Join Now.”
- Enter your name, then your Employee ID number as your unique ID.
- Employee ID is in your profile on Workday.
- Follow the prompts to create your username and password.
Download the Navigate Wellbeing app to access your account anytime from your phone or device.
Free wellness support for spouses
If your spouse is enrolled in your health system medical plan, they’re able to join the wellness program and download the app for free, too! Your spouse can access all the robust tools and resources on the wellness portal, track their health data, participate in challenges and more.
To learn how your spouse can enroll, email Wellness@kumc.edu.
Seeking Wellness Champions
Wellness Champions help employees across the health system be aware and take advantage of the free tools and resources available to them through the wellness program.
If you have a passion for wellness and connecting with others, become a Wellness Champion! You’ll be first to know about activities and events, and we’ll empower you with tools to spread the word and rally your co-workers to participate. To learn more, or to nominate someone for the role, email Wellness@kumc.edu.