It’s time to make the most of your 2023 benefits!
We’re almost halfway through the year and it’s time for a benefits check-in. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing some timely info to help you make the most of your 2023 health, financial and life benefits before enrollment for 2024 benefits begins. Visit this page in June and July to keep your benefits knowledge up to date!
- Do you know who to call when you have benefits questions? Start with the Benefits Help Line at 888-494-9119 for general inquiries! For vendor specific questions, click here for helpful benefits contact info.
- Want some tips to save on prescriptions? When it comes to your medications, making smart choices will save you time and money. Click here to learn four easy ways to maximize your pharmacy benefits.
- Need help understanding deductibles, copays and coinsurance? Get in the know so you can make the most of your coverage for the remainder of the year. Click here to learn more.
- Did you know both health system medical plans include mental health coverage? Proactively managing your mental health is critical to taking care of yourself and others. Click here to learn how mental health services are covered by health system medical plans.
- Did you know that FSAs are “use or lose”? Click here for tips to help you make the most of your FSA and ensure you’re on track for using all your funds.
- Do you know your medical plan network? Get lower copay, deductible and coinsurance costs while still receiving high quality healthcare by understanding your medical plan networks. Click here to learn more.