Provider networks for the medical plans
Health system network
Our own network of providers is always your lowest-cost option. It includes facilities and providers for covered services within The University of Kansas Health System in the Kansas City metro and Great Bend areas as well as the St. Francis campus in Topeka.
Both medical plans offer access to a variety of providers and facilities for covered services through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield network.
- Kansas City metro area: Through the Blue Select Plus network, both medical plans give you access to more than 4,100 providers at facilities including:
- Advent Health (3 locations)
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Children’s Mercy (Hospital Hill and South)
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Olathe Medical Center
- University Health (Truman and Lakewood)
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Greater Kansas and nationwide: Both medical plans offer in-network coverage via the BlueCard PPO network in greater Kansas and nationwide (excluding a designated 20-county area in Missouri, east of Kansas City designated in the light blue on the map).
Any provider or facility not included in the categories listed above (such as HCA and Saint Luke’s) is considered out-of-network and will mean higher cost to you. To be sure your provider is in-network, visit MyHealthToolkitKC.com.
For the most current information and to find an in-network provider, go to MyHealthToolkitKC.com.