We have some easy ways for you to determine what is in-network when you need care.
Use the My Health Toolkit mobile app (available to Olathe Health employees beginning January 1, 2024).
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- In the mobile app, select “Find Care” in the bottom right corner.
- Visit MyHealthToolkitKC.com.
- Click “Find a Doctor.”
- Call Blue Cross and Blue Shield Customer Service at 833-468-3590.
To find information about facilities and providers in the health system:
- To find providers and locations, visit GBRegional.com then click “Providers” or “Find a Location.”
- For primary care providers, visit KansasHealthSystem.com/FindaDoc.
- For specialists and locations, visit KansasHealthSystem.com then click “Find a Doctor” or “Find a Location.”
Beginning January 1, 2024, the health system network will expand to include all Olathe Health facilities as well as those providers who are employed by Olathe Health/The University of Kansas Physicians. You may review the list of employed providers at Olathe Health.
Primary care in the Kansas City metro area
The Centrus Health Kansas City network provides access to primary care, internal medicine and pediatrics at a variety of locations in the Kansas City metro area. This network allows access to these providers at the health system network cost for a primary care office visit/copay only, depending on the medical plan you are enrolled in. Please keep in mind there is the potential for greater member costs for labs or X-rays ordered by one of these providers. Services or care received with a specialist at one of these locations will be at greater cost to the member as this would fall into a higher cost network tier.
To find a primary care, internal medicine or pediatrician provider in the Centrus network, please visit CentrusHealth.com/Find-a-Provider.