Embracing Great Bend employees with full health system benefits
In 2022, the health system will fully embrace Great Bend employees into its benefits package. This will give the Great Bend team access to significant investments being made by the health system to our benefits package. There are many resources on this portal to help you understand your benefits so you can take full advantage of them to support you and your family.
- More paid time off for 92% of Great Bend employees (including all hourly staff) so employees have more time to rest and rejuvenate. No one will lose PTO.
- The maximum to the PTO bank is 300 hours, a net increase for Great Bend employees since holiday hours will be separate from PTO beginning with Christmas Day 2021.
- Keeping costs for medical coverage affordable with minimal premium increases and double the contribution from the health system to the Health Savings Accounts of employees who enroll in the HSA Advantage Plan.
- Higher tuition reimbursement with a 25% increase to both the annual amount and the lifetime maximum benefit.
- Savings with Perks For You, a portal with discounts to thousands of deals from national and local brands.
- Stronger support for employee mental and emotional health with a new Employee Assistance Program, including more visits per year.
These investments are being made because of the health system’s appreciation for the commitment and resilience of employees who have done remarkable work continuing to deliver the highest levels of care during the pandemic. Watch the video for an overview of these enhancements.
Great Bend employees will join the health system’s retirement plan resulting in many advantages as well as some disadvantages for some employees.
For more information:
- Benefits enhancements for 2022
- Summary of additional PTO enhancements
- 2022 PTO chart
- Great Bend employee benefits Q&A
For questions about your benefits, please contact the Benefits team:
- Benefits help line: 888-494-9119 (8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
- Benefits email: firstname.lastname@example.org