Embracing Great Bend employees with full health system benefits
Beginning January 1, 2022, the health system will fully embrace Great Bend employees into its benefits package.
This will give the Great Bend team access to significant investments being made by the health system to our benefits package:
- More paid time off for 92% of Great Bend employees (including all hourly staff) so employees have more time to rest and rejuvenate. No one will lose PTO.
- Keeping costs for medical coverage affordable with minimal premium increases and double the contribution from the health system to the Health Savings Accounts of employees who enroll in the HSA Advantage Plan.
- Higher tuition reimbursement with a 25% increase to both the annual amount and the lifetime maximum benefit.
- Savings with Perks For You a portal with discounts to thousands of deals from national and local brands.
- Stronger support for employee mental and emotional health with a new Employee Assistant Program, including more visits per year.
These investments are being made because of the health system’s appreciation for the commitment and resilience of employees who have done remarkable work continuing to deliver the highest levels of care during the pandemic. Watch the video sharing details about these enhancements.
On January 1, 2022, Great Bend employees will join the health system’s retirement plan resulting in many advantages as well as some disadvantages for some employees.
For full details about benefits enhancements, other changes for 2022 and the new retirement plan, review this fact sheet. More details will be forthcoming on this portal and to your home with annual benefits enrollment information.
Thank you for all you do for your patients, your co-workers, our community and for the health system.