New employee benefit offers savings
The health system has launched a new benefit for all employees: Perks For You, a digital portal to thousands of discounts to help employees save money in their daily lives.
This convenient portal is packed with deals on things employees need and want to buy:
- Save 20-50% on household purchases. Categories include apparel, accessories, cars, electronics, food and more from hundreds of national brands as well as local businesses.
- Save 8-15% on entertainment, travel and services. From amusement park tickets to hotel reservations to an oil change, save on things you need an enjoy.
- Exclusive discounts not available to the public.
- Cash-back options from more than 70% of vendors in the marketplace.
- Discounts and memberships from local businesses, including those previously listed on the 24/7 Discounts & Perks page. Those can now be found in the Perks For You portal.
Perks For You is easy to use and free to all employees. Sign up today and start saving.
- Visit kansashealthsystemperks.com
- Click “Don’t have an account? Sign up.”
- Enter your name and preferred email address (personal or work email)
- Enter your employee ID number (on the back of your badge in Kansas City and in your Workday profile for all employees), date of birth and home zip code.
- Create a password. Be sure to save the email address you used and your password for future access to the discount hub.
Once you’ve signed up, download the mobile app from wherever you get apps for your device. Search for “BenefitHub” and enter your log-in information. This way you’ll have Perks For You handy when you’re shopping and can do a quick search for deals.
For support with creating your account, contact 866-664-4621 or email@example.com.