New investments in compensation and benefits
In appreciation for employees, the health system is making additional investments to compensation and benefits including:
- Immediate increase to base pay for eligible employees.
- More PTO so employees have more time to rest and rejuvenate.
- Keeping costs for medical coverage affordable with minimal premium increases and double the contribution from the health system to the Health Savings Accounts of employees who enroll in the HSA Advantage Plan.
- Higher tuition reimbursement with a 25% increase to both the annual amount and the lifetime maximum benefit.
- Savings with Perks For You a portal with discounts to thousands of deals from national and local brands.
- Stronger support for employee mental and emotional health with a new Employee Assistant Program, including more visits per year.
These investments are being made because of the health system’s appreciation for the commitment and resilience of employees who have done remarkable work continuing to deliver the highest levels of care during the pandemic.Watch the video sharing details about these enhancements. Starting mid-September, employees will see more details and information about annual benefits enrollment arriving at their home as well as on Take 10, 24/7 and in the Daily Briefing emails.
For details about benefits enhancements, review the fact sheet for your division.
Thank you for all you do for your patients, your co-workers, our community and for the health system.