Free programs from The Hartford
All benefit-eligible employees have can use these services from The Hartford for free:
- Estate planning: Quickly create a simple legal will online by visiting EstateGuidance.com. Enter code: WILLHLF and click “Get Started.”
- Emergency travel assistance: Help is available 24/7/365 when you travel 100 miles or more from your home. Call 800-243-6108 (or 202-828-5885) from the U.S or Canada. Give the operator policy number 675446 and travel assistance ID number GLD-09012.
- Funeral planning and concierge services: Call 866-854-5429 or visit everestfuneral.com/hartford and use enrollment code HFEVLC to learn more.
- Beneficiary assist: Get legal advice, financial planning and emotional counseling for up to one year after a death by calling 800-411-7239.
Identity theft protection
- Comprehensive personal data protection
- ID theft and fraud protection
- Medical ID theft protection
- Child identify theft protection
- Assistance and restoration
You must sign up for this benefit during your enrollment period. The cost for 2023 is $4.98 per pay period for employee-only coverage and $8.98 for family coverage (taken out of 24 paychecks per year).
Whether you are buying a home, drawing up a will or need legal advice, MetLife Legal can give you easy access to experienced attorneys. You can also receive a wide range of covered legal services at an affordable price.
You must sign up for this benefit during your enrollment period. The cost for 2023 is $9.13 per pay period (taken out of 24 paychecks per year) to cover you and your family members. Use the calculator to see if the benefit is a good fit for your needs.
Pet insurance can help you handle the ever-increasing costs of veterinary care when your pet is injured or ill. With MetLife’s policy, you and your pet can visit any licensed veterinarian worldwide. Click here to get an online cost quote. To enroll, visit MyBenefits.MetLife.com or call 866-792-4638.