I work in Greater Kansas. What is my login information for the benefits website so I can enroll?
These instructions apply only to employees in Greater Kansas (Hays, Great Bend and Larned).
- Visit kansashealthsystem.bswift.com
- Enter your username.
• Your username is the same as your health system login, used to access the computer network.
- The username you type in to use a health system computer.
• You will need to add a code at the end of your username. The code is: -TUKHS
- Be sure to use the – [DASH], which is the key just above the P on a keyboard; do not use the “shift” key-use the shorter dash symbol.
- Do not use any spaces.
- The letters of your username must all be lowercase.
- TUKHS must be all CAPS.
- Enter your password.
• Your initial password is the last 4 digits of your social security number.
• If you created a password previously and don’t remember it, please click “forgot password” and follow the steps to re-set it.
4. If you need further assistance, contact the Benefits Team and they will respond within 1 business day.
• Benefits help line: 888-494-9119
• Benefits email: email@example.com