To help manage your costs, it’s important that you use providers and facilities that are in-network for the medical plan you choose.
We have some easy ways for you to determine what is in-network when you need care.
Use the My Health Toolkit mobile app.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- In the mobile app, select “Find Care” in the bottom right corner.
- Visit MyHealthToolkitKC.com.
- Click “Find a Doctor.”
- Call Blue Cross and Blue Shield Customer Service at 833-468-3590.
To find information about facilities and providers in the health system:
- To find providers and locations, visit GBRegional.com then click “Providers” or “Find a Location.”
- For primary care providers, visit KansasHealthSystem.com/FindaDoc.
- For specialists and locations, visit KansasHealthSystem.com then click “Find a Doctor” or “Find a Location.”
Primary care in the Kansas City metro area
The Centrus Health Kansas City network provides access to primary care, internal medicine and pediatrics at a variety of locations in the Kansas City metro area. This network allows access to these providers at the health system network cost for a primary care office visit/copay only, depending on the medical plan you are enrolled in. Please keep in mind there is the potential for greater member costs for labs or X-rays ordered by one of these providers. Services or care received with a specialist at one of these locations will be at greater cost to the member as this would fall into a higher cost network tier.
To find a primary care, internal medicine or pediatrician provider in the Centrus network, please visit CentrusHealth.com/Find-a-Provider.