When you’re ready, you’ll sign up for (or decline) benefits between October 10 and October 28.
To get started, click Enroll Now or visit KansasHealthSystem.bSwift.com. To enter the benefits enrollment website, put in your username and password. If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password.” If you need other help logging in, call 888-494-9119.
Once you’re in, click “Start Your Enrollment” on the homepage and follow these 4 steps:
1. Verify your information
- Enter (or update) your family information, including eligible dependents (you’ll need their name, birth date with year and Social Security number).
- If your address or other personal information is incorrect, please update it in Workday.
2. Choose your benefits
- For each benefit, you can sign up or decline coverage.
- Select the benefit you want, click View Plan Options to sign up for the plan and who will be covered. Once you’ve made your choice, click Select.
- If you don’t want a benefit, click I don’t want this benefit (waive).
3. Review and confirm
- Enter (or update) your beneficiaries for life insurance, AD&D insurance and, if you’re signing up for it, the Health Savings Account (HSA). Name who should get benefits from these plans in the event of your death. If you don’t add a name, the default will be your estate.
- Double-check and save all your benefit selections. To finish, check I agree, and I’m finished with my enrollment; then click Complete Enrollment.
- Save your benefit choices and you’ll see a page listing your choices. Click the icon to either print or email your confirmation and save it for your records.