The program is administered by our partner, Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions® and it offers several advantages for employees seeking to further their education:
• An online platform and mobile app
• Free, expert academic and financial guidance, including an education plan, assistance with the admissions process and tips on how to pay your share
• Exclusive discounts on tuition, application fees and more at 220+ accredited schools
With new tools, employees now have a streamlined experience that makes applying for and receiving reimbursement of tuition easier. Other advantages with this contemporary system:
• An automated system that helps employees apply online and receive status alerts via email notifications
• Better matching of newly trained employees with current job openings
• Awareness of and access to more career opportunities
Greater financial support
Employees in Greater Kansas will enjoy greater financial support for tuition as they join the health system plan beginning in 2021. The health system will reimburse full-time and part-time employees who have at least 12 months of service for completion of approved college courses through an accredited institution. Full-time employees may receive up to $3,000 per calendar year; part-time employees receive tuition reimbursement at a prorated amount based on FTE.
Access the program
The tuition reimbursement policy, eligibility requirements and more information about the program can be found on your intranet (24/7 for Kansas City and Great Bend; the Hays intranet for Hays and Pawnee Valley). The application for tuition reimbursement can be found at ukhs.edassist.com.
Employees can contact the HR Support Center at 913-945-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.