Plan to maximize your benefits
The health system offers a plethora of benefits to help you take care of you and your family. Taking time now to understand those benefits and match them up to your needs will help make enrollment time quick and easy.
We know you’re busy so we’ve developed a planning checklist to help you through the process. Here are some tips to make the most of the checklist:
- Get started now. Don’t wait until open enrollment begins to think about which benefits to select.
- Decide how you want to use the checklist. You can print it out and keep it handy or bookmark the electronic version on your device.
- Tackle one or two items on the checklist at a time. Set aside 10-15 minutes at a time to focus on benefits planning so it doesn’t feel so overwhelming.
- Involve your spouse, partner or other shared decision-maker. If you have a significant other who helps with benefits decisions, involve them in the planning process. Give them the web address for this portal: kansashealthsystembenefits.com and encourage them to explore the site.
- Watch the video with tips for planning for benefits enrollment.
- Use the resources available for guidance. Visit the “Help” section of the Benefits Connection portal for a full list of ways to get your questions answered.
Return often to the Benefits Connection site to learn more about your benefits. Upcoming articles will feature the HSA medical plan, tips for maximizing your pharmacy benefit and more.